How to transform your body quickly with these 5 simple exercises. Being fit is no easy task. It takes determination, motivation, willpower and resilience. One of the hardest parts of living and maintaining a healthy lifestyle is taking that first step and getting started. Once you cross that hurdle, you’ve accomplished something that most people don’t have the willpower or determination to do. And once you start, the results come. When you start seeing results, it’s almost impossible to quit.
#Fitness #Workout #Exercise
1. The Plank:
2. The Push-Up:
3. The Squat
4. The Bird Dog:
5. The Glute Bridge:
1. The Plank: The plank is a core exercise which strengthens your abdominal area, shoulders and back. It is one of the most important exercises you can do because it strengthens your core and helps with posture. It also helps to reduce or prevent back pain and improves your balance.
A strong core will improve your overall performance and also help with the overall daily tasks you perform every day. By working out your core, you strengthen your entire body and also protect your body from undue injury. The plank also helps strengthen and develop your abs. To perform a plank, get down on the floor into a push-up position. Bend your elbows 90 degrees and rest your weight on your forearms. Make sure that your elbows are directly underneath your shoulders.
2. The Push-Up: Push-ups are one of the oldest and most important exercises in the book. They work as a full-body exercise and build strength in your forearms, chest, shoulders, back, abs and legs. They also engage your core and increase your strength.
3. The Squat: The Squat is another compound movement which effectively works multiple muscles in your body. It is one of the essential exercises to strengthen your core, your legs (quadriceps, hamstrings, calves, and glutes), hips, and your back. Squats are a staple exercise in increasing your lower body strength. They also stimulate muscle growth, strengthen your joints, and even improve your balance. Squats also engage your core and lower back while improving your posture at the same time.
4. The Bird Dog: Like the plank, the bird dog works your core as well as your lower back, and helps to improve your overall balance. The bird dog will also strengthen your back, especially your lumbar spine. It is beneficial in strengthening your core and your stabilizer muscles.
5. The Glute Bridge: The glute bridge is an exercise which primarily targets your glutes, but it also targets your core as well as your hips and is a key exercise in preventing lower back pain. You don’t have to use any equipment for this exercise so you can do it anywhere you please, even in the comfort of your own living room.
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media: