Skin Care – Diet Tips for Clear Glowing Skin
Weight Loss Tips – How Brides Can Loose Weight in Ten Days
Send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800-103-6663 (Toll free)
Achieving glowing skin is actually very easy. All you have to do is take care of what you eat. The health of our skin depends directly on what we eat. Oily and spicy food is bad for skin. A balanced diet and good eating habits will make your skin glow. So here are some diet tips and some dos and don’ts for glowing skin.
Dos for Glowing Skin:
1. Drink 8 glasses of water every day. More during summers if required.
2. Eat food which is good for liver. Liver is body’s cleansing agent. Sprouted Methi (Fenugreek) and coconut water are good for liver.
3. Starting your day with a glass of multivitamin juice is good for skin. Watch the video for recipe.
4. Have some sprouts for breakfast.
5. Use natural cosmetics
Don’ts for Glowing Skin
1. Do not drink too much tea or coffee
2. Avoid to much salt or spice.
3. Have a good eating habit. Take meals regularly and on time.
4. Avoid chemical based products on your skin.