Hi! Powerful products that work and a Genifique dupe perhaps! I use a great new cleanser, toner, mist and many items that help my skin cell turnover and exfoliation! I show you my long 4th of July weekend that I spent with my friend Bob and his beautiful family. A special thanks to Hadley for introducing herself and I think we can all agree…a star is born!
I also show you footage of my day at the zoo with my wonderful grandson Wyatt and my son and his wife….and I confide in you how badly I felt that I could not do more for my growing family.
I missed you so much. It’s a real GO for our new once a month Movie Lookback Seris! I have chosen the next movie from your requests and my heart! We all seemed to love the same movies! Imitation of Life was the #1 requested movie followed by GAINT and Now Voyager.
Bill was very bad this week but has gotten a bit better the last day. He is running out of steam perhaps. Thank you..each and every one of you…for your love and prayers for Bill and thank you for sharing this journey with me. Every visit, I take you with me and it gives me so much strength.
Love you to the moon and back,
xxoo Susan & The Dez
THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED VIDEO
I am a participant in the Amazon Associates Program; an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Also, please note that I may make money if you click on a link that is from MagicLinks.
1. Cleanser –Dirty Works Peperment- Green tea – Cucumber –
Bert’s Bee’s Oil –
2. Toner by PIXI- Formulated with 5% glycolic acid, it exfoliates, brightens and smoothes skin. Aloe vera, ginseng, and botanical extracts work together to nourish and treat, revealing an improved complexion. Alcohol-free –
3. Milk Primer PIXI –
Provides an instant surge of hydration with hyaluronic acid to plump skin before makeup
4. Rosehip Oil Aura Casio – Cold Pressed-
5. Hyaluronic Acid Serum by L’Oreal, Derm Intensives Pure Hyaluronic Acid –
6. Sugar Scrub L’Oreal – (COFFEE) –
7. Roc Retinol –
8. Accure All In One Oil Treatment – Ingredients
9. CARROT OIL – COLD PRESSED – CARRIER OIL – ( Not at the drugstore but I use it every day)
10. 8% AHA CREAM – A Must Have – Walgreens Brand to me it by far the best. I use for a few hours every morning before my shower.
11. Derma E SEAL SAULT SCRUB – Dramatic Exfoliation – I Buy 3 At A Time…
My Clothes: 3 Summer Tops
1. My Maxi Dress with Belt –
1. LOVE MOSCHINO
Made In Italy Striped Top ) Mine is Blue in Video) –
2. Black & White Stripped Shirts –
3. My Favorite Tunic of the Summer – by Free People –
4. White Tunic – Embroidered Blouse
My Nail Polish – A New Summer Shade for Me –
OPI Nail Lacquer, A-Rose at Dawn…Broke by Noon!
1. Foundation – The Healthy Foundation – Loving this foundation with Starlight Primer and Milk Mist
2. LORAC Booster-
3. E.L.F. Corrective Palette – Anchorman Blue –
A must have
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio Pink Passion Palette –
5. Eye Shadow – Maybelline Lemondae Palette –
This palette keeps proving why I love it so much this summer!
6. CANDID Finishing Powder –
7. Essance – Undress my Lips –
✔ I N S T A G R A M –
✔ PATREON – If you wish to support my channel my page is here – I am close to upgrading my entire computer system! I am so excited and I thank you form the bottom of my heart.
LittlePoet Amazon Store:
( you meet the nicest people there!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** *
My last record can be viewed here and listened to in its entirety:
“ Mr. Crazy & Other Tales”
Take a listen to my songs if you have time. It’s free.